- 6 egg yolks
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 lb mascarpone cheese
- 1 12oz bottle of Troegs Javahead Stout (or other delicious coffee or chocolate stout or porter)
- 24 packaged ladyfingers (or make your own)
- 1/2 cup bittersweet chocolate shavings
- In a large bowl, beat egg yolks and sugar together with an electric mixer for about 5 minutes. Add the mascarpone cheese and beat until smooth. Add 1 tablespoon of the beer and mix until combined.
- Pour the rest of the beer into a shallow dish. Dip each ladyfinger into the beer for 5 seconds. Place half of the soaked ladyfingers into the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish. Spread half of the mascarpone mixture evenly over the ladyfingers. Place another layer of soaked ladyfingers in the pan and then spread the rest of the mascarpone mixture over the top.
- Cover the tiramisu and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Sprinkle the chocolate shavings on top before serving. Serve with Javahead Stout or whatever beer you made it with.