- 2 bags Pepperidge Farm Mini Chessmen cookies
- 6 to 8 bananas, sliced
- 2 cups milk
- 1 box instant French vanilla pudding
- 1 (8oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 pint heavy cream, whipped
- Line the bottom of a 13x9x2 dish with 1 bag of cookies and layer bananas on top.
- In a bowl, combine the milk and pudding mix and blend well using a handheld electric mixer.
- Using another bowl, combine the cream cheese and condensed milk together and mix until smooth. Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- Add the cream cheese mixture to the pudding mixture and stir until well blended.
- Pour the mixture over the cookies and bananas and cover with the remaining cookies.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
I got the recipe from a friend’s mom, but apparently it’s a Paula Deen recipe.