- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 2/3 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram or oregano leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- Heat oven to 400. Grease bottom and sides of pie plate.
- Sprinkle zucchini, tomato, onion and cheese evenly in pie plate.
- Stir together remaining ingredients with fork until blended. Pour evenly into pie plate.
- Bake about 35 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool at least 10 minutes.