- 1 small head of your favorite lettuce
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 shallot, diced
- 1/2 jalapeno, diced
- juice from half a lime
- 1/2 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Sriracha
- 3 scallions, diced
- 3 tablespoons peanuts, crushed
- a few sprigs of fresh cilantro
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil for cooking
- Heat sesame oil in skillet, add shallots and cook for a few minutes until they begin to turn golden brown.
- Add pork to the skillet and cook until pink has disappeared. While cooking, add all the sauces, lime juice, jalapeno, and salt/pepper to taste.
- Lay lettuce leaves out on plates and spoon the meat mixture into the lettuce cups. Garnish with scallions, peanuts, cilantro, and a sploosh of Sriracha to serve.