- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons roasted red chili paste
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts, for garnish
- Combine the peanut butter, soy sauce, red chili paste, brown sugar, and lime juice in a food processor or blender and puree to combine.
- While the motor is running, drizzle in the hot water to thin out the sauce, you may not need all of it.
- Pour the sauce into a nice serving bowl and garnish with the chopped peanuts.