- 1/4 cup Campari
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sweet vermouth
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed blood orange juice
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon rose water (optional)
- ~ superfine sugar (optional)
- ~ blood orange slices for garnish (optional)
Directions (1 OR 2)
- Combine all the ingredients (except the superfine sugar and the orange slices) in a measuring cup, stir to mix, then divide into glasses filled with ice before garnishing with the orange slices.
- Make sugar rims on your martini glasses by running a lemon wedge around the rim of the glasses, then swirling the moistened edges in a saucer of superfine sugar. Place all the remaining ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice; shake, then strain into the glasses. Garnish with orange slices.