- 1 cup blackberries
- 1/4 cup champagne vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- Put half of the blackberries into a large bowl and mash with a whisk or wooden spoon until they lose their shape and release their juice; stir in vinegar. Drizzle oil into blackberry mixture in a thin stream while whisking constantly to make a dressing; season with salt and pepper.
- Add salad greens, romaine and cucumbers to bowl with dressing and toss gently to coat.
- Arrange salad on plates and top with chicken and remaining blackberries. Drizzle with any dressing left in the bowl and serve.