- 2 (8 oz) containers Greek yogurt
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 oz) package feta cheese, drained and crumbled
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 English cucumber, peeled and diced
- 5 roma tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 5 scallions, chopped
- 4 oz kalamata olives, sliced
- black pepper to taste
- whole wheat pitas, cut into triangles, or whatever veggies you want to serve with
- In a bowl, stir together the yogurt, softened cream cheese, feta cheese, garlic, and salt and pepper to taste; mix until smooth.
- Spread mixture into a shallow serving or baking dish. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours, or overnight.
- To serve, scatter cucumber, tomatoes, green onion and sliced olives on top and season with pepper as desired.
- Spoon onto pita wedges and/or veggies.